Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last Minute Halloween Ideas

As usual, I started thinking of costume ideas this weekend. I'm not going to dress up, partly because I have nowhere to go, partly because I'm broke, and the rest because I'm lazy.

But that won't stop me from using my superior intellect to give the rest of ya ideas.

So here we have it. Tenacious B's Top Ten list of totally original ideas (I think).

Costumes with a little more foresight:

10. Darth Vader costume with a cowboy hat and guitar, for an awesome Garth Vader (or Darth Brooks)

9. Aluminum foil Hershey's kiss with a beret (pencil-thin mustache a given) for a French Kiss

8. Dress up like a stick of HeadOn, and carry around a baseball bat with the words "Apply Directly to forehead" written on it.

A Little more obscure...

7. Dress up like Bert from Sesame Street, cover yourself in fake bumblebees, and tell everyone that you're Bert's Bees!

6. Still on the Sesame Street kick, you can dress up like Grover in an afro and Dashiki and go as Groover.

5. For an intellectual party (and one that you wouldn't mind explaining all night), dress up like a Greek God with a dirty toga. You can tell everyone that you're a Protean Stain.

4. Wear a white frame around your head and a black t-shirt that says "PROCRASTINATION: Yeah, I put this together at the last minute." That's right, you can go as a Motivational Poster.

And for the Geeks...

3. For all the Final Fantasy fans out there, dress up like a punker with a lance and flight goggles and go as Cid Vicious (Ask your local nerd to explain this to ya).

2. Dress up your kid in an adult Armor costume and oversized sword, and send them out trick-or-treating as a Twink.

And Finally...

1. Special one for ChaCha and every other Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends fan- Dress up in a blue sheet with a Windows error message written on it, and go as the Bloo Screen of Death.



Feel free to send me your ideas, and I may give out an award or somethin.

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

BLOO SCREEN OF DEATH makes me cry with happiness.

Ian Townsend said...

you really are quite deprived and demented arent you?

But to add to the fun, you can dress up as a bum, carry around a lightsaber, and become... LUKE STREETWALKER.

just a thought.

Tenacious B said...

Oh, but the Luke Streetwalker would be better dressed up like a hooker, n'est-ce pas?

And CP, I couldn't think of anyone else that would fit better.