Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Computer Blues

I forgot to mention my newly-built computer did not blow up, catch fire, or have a severe core meltdown and contaminate most of central Texas when I hit the power button yesterday. In fact, it didn't do much of anything. Turns out the CPU was DOA. I talked with NewEgg, and I should have another one on Monday.

THEN we'll have the flames, the smoke, the nuclear winter...

2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

You have the same computer luck as Mr. Incredible...sucks doesn't it?

Tenacious B said...

It does. I'm confident about my geekiness, but if something odd can happen to me, it will. Be it the only defective unit in the universe, a freak lightning storm, the odd meteor, etc.