Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Five-Day Business Trip: Day #1

The trip so far has been pretty uneventful aside from a shitstorm that hit this morning, but I won't go into that.

But because of aforementioned Storm o'shit, I leave a little late. At least I seemed to time it perfectly, which put me getting into Houston right at the beginning of rush hour. PERFECTLY, I SAY. I was on the beltway trying to get to the other side of town. Now for those of you that have never been in Houston, the beltway is a toll road costing an average of $87.53 per nanometer, and driving from one side of Big H to the other is only about 4,876 miles. I'm SO billing my company for the tolls. On top of all that, it's rush hour, so it's about as close to a moving parking lot as humanly possible.

Regardless, I made it in about 7:15. And as I'm checking in, they inform me that my 2 double-bed nonsmoking room is available. "Uhhh, What the hell have you been smoking? Kiss my ass, moron", was my response. Or something like that. It was that or "Sir, I believe you are mistaken." Either-or. That's when I whipped out my handy-dandy internet confirmation asking for a smoking king. Their response was "Erp."

Great start to my trip, I know.

So now I'm spending the next two days in the only other room available, a Jacuzzi suite with a king in the bedroom. That's right. They also gave me a discount on the room. But since this is going on the company card anyway, I honestly don't give a shit.

And now at 9:16, I just got back from a steak dinner, I'm on my brand spankin' new laptop (which I'll tell you about in my next post), sippin' scotch and waiting for my Jacuzzi to fill. The only thing I need right now is ChaCha in various levels of undress offering to pleasure me in borderline illegal ways.

This week may not turn out so bad after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAY I ORDER A GLASS OF A TMI FOR THAT LAST TIDBIT, PULEEASE...

christelpistol said...

Anon: FUH REAL, RIGHT!?!?!?!



and what kind of scotch was it?

Tenacious B said...

Pshaw...

And Johnnie Walker Black.

Ayesha said...

Funny stuff.