Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, June 1, 2007

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train..

In my email today (Thanks Ric!)

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train..

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
2. Remove your laptop.
3. Boot it.
4. Make sure the person who won’t leave you alone can see the screen.
5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
6. Then hit this link





(This is a joke. This is only a joke. The Bloggers in your area in conjunction with no state or local governments have devised this joke to warn you in the event of an emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed to relax and have a drink.)

6 comments:

christelpistol said...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

makes me wish i had a laptop today.

Allie said...

you are currently my favorite.

Tenacious B said...

Good to know. :D

I could use a cheerleader

Allie said...

i do have excllent pom poms.

just sayin.

Fantastagirl said...

LOL...makes me wish I would have had this at work....Fantastic!

Tenacious B said...

I'm waiting for an opportunity to use it on my ultra-conservative boss