Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Too much to say, not enough words

I write a lot.

Those of you that read my blog are not surprised by that. But what you don't see is how much more I write than what is just posted here. For every post, there are about three that don't make the cut.

I also have a personal journal where my more private thoughts are listed, for nobody else's eyes but my own. What amazes me is that it's infinitely easier to write for the blog. My more introspective ramblings have a hard time becoming words. I always thought it would be the other way around. It would make more sense that if you can write openly, unhindered by correctness or self-censorship that the words would flow out as a river.

But that is not the case. My blog posts come almost too easily, and yet it's difficult for me to make my own words to myself.

============================

Anyway...

I decided today that I will soon become a Captain of Industry, or maybe even President. Not because of power or status, I just want to be able to ask Angelina Jolie if she would be on my staff...

TGIF all!

5 comments:

christelpistol said...

i am betting by "staff" you don't mean "payroll"

christelpistol said...

/SNORT

Fantastagirl said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Tenacious B said...

What's Portuguese for WTF?