Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Five-Day Business Trip: Back in Austin

Wow. I can't tell you how good it feels to be back home. Even the living room, messy from packing, was a pleasant sight.

Now the numbers:

Hours since pulling out of my parking lot: 92.5
Miles driven: 707
Hours worked: 23
Hours slept: 21
Average time of wake-up call: 5:15
Cups of coffee: 3,452
Text messages sent: 46
Amount spent of my own money: $162.48 (includes gas)
Amount charged to the company card: $883.27
Articles of clothing ruined: 2
Pounds gained: 7
Pages written in journal: 8
Life-changing decisions made: 2
Hours until the next trip: 86

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trips are GOOD!

Tenacious B said...

Set the bong down and step away...