Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sometimes Even I Have Good Quotes

Gonna geek out for a sec. I was on IRC last night, and once again the Linux and Mac nerds came in with their self-righteous indignation. The names have not been changed to protect the idiotic...

nicotenewarrior: I can't figure it out.
PhatRH: of course u have problems running that shit
PhatRH: u need to use a real os. switch to linux moron
wikipenis: my ibook never has had a crash.ever.
TenaciousB: Look, Windows might have its issues, but I don't think I'll ever change OS
wikipenis: macs are far supirior
deadboy: Windows is overrated. So is Mac IMO
DeathNinja: Can't we all just get along?
PhatRH: name 1 thing u've ever done with windows that we can't do
TenaciousB: Well, for one I've never had to run a program in a Linux or Mac emulator...
wikipenis: ...
PhatRH: shit
nicotenewarrior: wow.
* PhatRH has left #rant
DeathNinja: LOL
* BillTheDog bows to TenaciousB
* nicotenewarrior cheers!

No comments: