Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Who will be defeated?

I few weeks ago I posted a motivational website I found called youaremighty (link here). I still watch it every morning.

But what if someone/something is getting you down? Well, there is one for that too. Just put in the name of the person, group, or thing where the [***] are in your browser:

[***].willbedefeated.com (e.g. carebears.willbedefeated.com)

And be ready to take them on!

3 comments:

Allie said...

i love this site.

but since you're all computer-y and what not, i think you should create one that says "(whoever)can suck it"

Tenacious B said...

Working on it...

Let me know what you want it to say, and I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Another: http://www.Care-Bear.Is-A-Jerk.com :)