Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Back!!!

ChaCha and I had a long, albeit intense conversation yesterday (almost to the point of Jerry Springer-esque "conversation"). Three hours later, we realized why I was taking it so hard. I had misinterpreted what she was saying. Or not saying. Or assumed incorrectly. Pick one.

Yeah. THREE HOURS. We were arguing back and forth, probably the first real argument we ever had. We were both on the verge of saying things we were going to regret. Then in a moment of clarity (almost simultaneously) we realized that I misconstrued what she was saying, because she assumed something, I assumed something else, and it got blown WAY out of proportion.

We're still not going to be seeing each other romantically. Is it permanent? Who knows. Maybe, maybe not. The point is that the "why" behind an action is infinitely more important than the action itself. Write that down. It'll come in handy later on. We were so used to being open and honest about everything that when we weren't (for that split second), the world exploded. And I shouldn't be held responsible for Mutually Assured Destruction of the planet.

Herein endeth the lesson. This will be on the final.

Now I'll go back to being irreverent and crazy-sexy.

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

welcome back.

Anonymous said...

And these are the days of our lives...

Tenacious B said...

Tell it!

Ok, so I have a wee bit of drama in my life. Sue me.