Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bukkake Brand milk... Seriously. For real.

I just HAD to post this.

FELINE! DISRESPECT! FROM! BEHIND!

(Seriously, though. No nudity. I swear. Only NSFW by the brand name. Truuuuuust meeeee.)



Man, my Google hits are gonna double now.

7 comments:

christelpistol said...

i STILL refuse to watch that.


you cant make me.

Allie said...

im'a have to vote with 3tx on this one.


ew mister.

no watchie for alllie.

no sir.

Todd said...

Watched it 20 minutes ago...still funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I can only sum it up in 3 simple letters:

WTF???

Anonymous said...

Thank you Japan

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to you for posting this clip of overseas high strangeness. You made my otherwise bleak day :)

Anonymous said...

Okay. Okay. Call me crazy if you want.....or overeducated, or whatever word you want to use, but that "Feline Disrespect from Behind" part reminded me soooo much of

http://holonet.khm.de/visual_alchemy/images/voya.gif,

a 1902 (!) French silent film called A Trip to the Moon. Look it up on Youtube. You'll see.

This was nice, though. The content is altogether too happy-go-lucky to be considered obscene, don't you think? Thanks for posting it.