Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Goatee Saga (Part 2)

I have now officially entered the organization that includes such members as Sigmund Freud, Maynard G. Krebs, uh... Jack Sparrow, Lenin and...er... Lenin. Ok, even with as popular as the 'tee is now, I can't think of too many. Regardless, it has now bridged that gap between "homeboy needs a shave" and "growing that out on purpose."I couldn't tell you for certain at what point it crossed that line.

So it's official. I have facial hair. I'm THAT guy.

It's funny how I've already become a little defensive about it. It has a bit of gray in it, and there's a small bare patch under my chin on the left-hand side that I can come up with all sorts of stories for (none of them true).

But it does look pretty good on me, IMHO. A bit scraggly, but getting close to the point where I can use a trimmer. I guess that would be the final turning point to "Goatee Guy." Buying products to maintain. I'll pick one up tonight.

Perhaps that's another reason I never got this far before. I'm lazy. It's easier to shave than shape & trim. It's a good thing I didn't apply the same logic to my hair, or else I'd have been bald long ago.

Pics soon to follow.



P.S. ChaCha likes it, so it stays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if Cha Cha likes it, it must be good...