Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, April 13, 2007

She's SO Not My Girlfriend

But ChaCha is an amazing woman.

Brilliant, Tears-rolling-down-my-face-funny, and gorgeous.

I'm lucky to have you in my life, hun.





(P.S. She also writes better than I. DANG HER TO HECK!!!!!!)

/Shakes fist in anger

2 comments:

Tasty said...

Points for *saying* she's amazing and gorgeous. ('Cause *knowing* that is just plain obvious!) More points for knowing that it's "better than I." So sayeth the English major. ;-)

Ian Townsend said...

She writes better than alot of people... so accept it. And she is kinda amazing... once you get to know her and all!