Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, April 20, 2007

When did this happen?

I'm turning into more of a Texan every day. Granted, born and raised here, in the country no less. But I've always viewed myself as a "New Texan," the cultured, yuppie techie-type.

COMMA

This morning alone I've caught myself saying the following phrases:

Fixin' to
Chompin' at the bit
You best not
I'll tell you what
Chunk it over there
Dagnabbit
Y'all (multiple)

It's not that I'm adverse to becoming that guy. After all, I'm proud of my Texas heritage (4th generation). But for real? "Chompin' at the bit?"

SHHHEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTTTT...

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

hick.

Ian Townsend said...

welcome to it. aint it nice to be part of a group?

Tasty said...

Tee hee! Love it!