Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

D-Day Revisited

So I'm done, finished, complete. Captain Hook will not be digging in my mouth with that Mephistophelian backhoe for at least 2 months.

Needless to say, I'm jazzed.

Jazzed and in pain. Throbbing, being-punched-in-the-face-repeatedly pain.

I decided this morning to damn the torpedoes and take a Vicodin this morning. It still hasn't kicked in, but the throbbing has at least waned a bit.

Something occurred to me this morning, though. They mentioned on that initial visit that on the second appt (i.e. yesterday) that they would also fill a small cavity. They didn't. Needless to say, I'm not saying a word.

But for at least a couple of months Captain Hook will need to find another victim for his nefarious experiments.

Ow.



On a side note: How many of you noticed that my Google Adwords links are regularly for Dental care? That cracks me the hell up.

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

the other day it was for diapers or some such nonsense

Tenacious B said...

diapers? Fuh real?

BWAHAHAHAHA