Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Perfect Morning

Waking up in your arms, bringing you your coffee. I sit on the edge of the bed, looking at your beautiful face. My hand caresses your cheek as your eyes open slightly, and your lips curl into a sleepy smile.

"Get out. You'll be late."

I smile.

I kiss you softly and leave, now prepared to take on the world.

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

damn. you bring a girl coffee in bed and she tells you to "get out"?



what a mean girlf... errr.. notgirlfriend

Tenacious B said...

Mean, cold, heartless ogre

Tasty said...

More of an orc, I think. ;-)