Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Today's inventory (so far as of 11AM)

  • Time awake: 5 1/2 hours
  • Cigarettes: 6
  • bottles of Naked juice: 2
  • Trips to the john: 2
  • Time spent walking around my place wondering what I was looking for (total): 40 min
  • Cups of coffee: 5
  • Number of times I thought of ChaCha: 3,487
  • Number of those that were not of a "physical nature": 975
  • Time spent thinking of the stuff I should do today: 30 min
  • Time spent doing those things: 0
  • Time spent in front of the computer: 2 Hours
  • Number of songs I skipped on my playlist: ~60
  • Posts written: 2 (including this one)

And the day has just begun...

3 comments:

Allie said...

what about times thought about me?

Tenacious B said...

Lost count once I hit 6 digits

Tasty said...

That was the right answer, mister. :-)