Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Keywords

ChaCha asked me what the keywords should be for her blog. It got me thinking. I mean, to break down one's innermost feelings put out into the universe in single, defining words, separated by commas.

Then it hit me.

Perhaps the difficulty I've been having with creating the life I want is that even though I KNOW how I want my life, I must define it. Not in the traditional definition, but instead as keywords. I AM a geek after all, so perhaps this will make more sense to me.

So here they are. The 20 keywords for my life.

Excellence, Believe, Happiness, Compassion, Passion, Success, Generosity, Greatness, Peace, Humor, Independence, Worth, Exciting, Life, Growth, Amazement, Wonder, Achieve, Unconditional,

And Love.