Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, April 13, 2007

I AM....

I am...

A devoted father
A caring, loving husb...er, not-boyfriend
A successful business owner
Healthy, fit and active
A teacher
Generous

Also I am...

Multilingual
Fiancially secure
A leader
Respected
A homeowner
A philanthropist
Funny and well-liked
A college graduate
A non-smoker
Debt-free

Furthermore, I am...

Happy, joyous and passionate
Decisive
Secure
Humble
A mentor, coach and guide
Well-read
Informed
Destined for greatness



There, I said it. I'm committed to who I am, and who I will be. Now I can work on making everything above happen.

6 comments:

Tenacious B said...

She IS pretty kickass herownself.

Ian Townsend said...

yeah she is. I still hate that it took me so long to get to know her.

christelpistol said...

ok boys



quit talking about me.

Ian Townsend said...

but its FUN!

Tenacious B said...

yeah it is

Tasty said...

B, sounds like you already built your house. Just pick a move-in date. Happy housewarming!