Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

World of Warcraft Blues

Hmmph

I'm trying to get stuff accomplished today, but I can't.

My main isn't allowed to level up any more, since I promised ChaCha I'd never have him higher than her.
My Pally's waiting for ChaCha to get a little closer as well.
I can't seem to get into my mage, since he's my lowest alt, and it'll be a while before I can stand to look at any level 20ish zones again.
Then there's my Druid and Rogue. Both are at that place where all the quests are orange/red, and still a couple of levels from the next landmark levels. So they're dying a lot.

I think I'm gonna step away today and take a walk.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

OMG you're a geek.





and don't you have Hordies?

lonely little hordies?