Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Slaying Dragons

I've been inspired today.

There are so many demons in our lives that we ignore, we try to avoid out of fear. When I see someone stand up and take charge it makes me aware (again) that we have control over our Universe.

The Dragons will not go away without a fight. We must stand up and face them. Only then will they be gone for good, and peace will settle across the land.

There will always be adversaries. There will always be those that try to seize power. What I was reminded of today was that we CAN fight for what we believe in. Each of us are in control over our own universe.

I forget that sometimes.



I'm proud of you.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

oooh did they use a scimitar?