Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, May 25, 2007

3 Day Weekend

It's Memorial Day time again.

Three day weekend. Free and clear. It's funny how on normal weekends there seems to be just enough time to decompress, but that extra day almost gives you two extra days.

I sat down this morning and wrote out what I wanted to get accomplished this weekend.

  • Clean my place (for real this time!)
  • Get caught up on laundry (it's scary what I'm wearing just because it's clean)
  • Finish at least 4 posts I've been putting off
  • Start looking at houses again
  • On Sunday ChaCha and I are going to see the new Pirates movie.
  • Before that make sure to watch Dead Man's Chest
  • Reorganize my office in prep for the new computer
  • Run down to my storage unit and grab my steamer. If I'm up for it, go through it and throw out most of the stuff.
That's about it for now. The most important part is to spend time with ChaCha and let her know how important she is to me.

Have a great holiday weekend, all!

3 comments:

Allie said...

psst, i'm pretty sure she knows :D

Fantastagirl said...

Have a great weekend - don't work to hard!

But do the laundry...clean laundry is always a good thing.

Anonymous said...

even god knows that.