Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Perfect

I found my resume, blew off the digital dust, and am now updating. I'll send it over to Blizzard tonight. But I found something in addition in my personal archives at home.

After my divorce from Jean (That's what I decided to call my ex) last year, I made a map for my life. That included all of my goals in great detail. One of the key things was who I wanted to be with, my perfect partner.

I described her in great detail, almost 2 pages worth. As I read it to myself, I am still amazed at how closely it describes ChaCha, even after how biased I've become in the 8 months I've been seeing her. For the record, when I wrote that I would not meet her for another 2 months. It's incredible that I put that out into the universe and found her. I keep inadvertently reminding myself as to how marvelous and wonderful she is.

I hope that I match hers someday.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. In order to get what you want, decide what you want.




Due to its length I'm not posting it here, but if you would like to see a copy, feel free to email me on my gmail account (caffeinefrenzy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!