Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crazy people

I was thinking about crazy people today. Not the psychotics or the sociopaths, just your everyday, run-of-the-mill wackos.

How sad it must be to be "treated," or worse yet, "cured."

Think about it. One day you're Emperor of the Universe with superpowers, then you start getting treatment and taking medications. Now you're just a normal schlub.

Personally, I'd rather be convinced of my delusions, and be happy making my minions doing my bidding.




"Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they still have some pretty good ideas..."
-Unk

5 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

I like that quote...May I borrow it?

Tenacious B said...

Absolutely...

Almost wish it was mine.

Allie said...

i figure those people walking around and talking to themselves look no 'crazier' than those walking around having entire conversations with those damn blue tooth things in their ears.

christelpistol said...

i like being crazy.

Tenacious B said...

Allie- I've always wondered how many of those people are actually talking to someone real.

Christel- It's fun, ain't it?