Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Giddy

As the Chinese say, "Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life."

ChaCha sent me this press release.

...

Wow. (Literally).

World. Of. Friggin. Warcraft.

Yes, I'm so much of a geek that I would take a pay cut for this job. (Not a big one. I may be excited, geeky and crazy, but I'm not stupid). I figure I may as well get paid for all the hours I spend playing that game.

I'm almost bouncing in my seat for the sheer possibility.

Now I need to find my resume, and start making myself irresistible.


After all, that's not hard to do. I AM quite a catch, ya know.

7 comments:

christelpistol said...

G E E K.



and yay for happy!

Tenacious B said...

FOR THE RECORD...

You were the one that got me into the dumb game to begin with.

neener neener.

christelpistol said...

you take that back!

Tenacious B said...

Nope.


Now everyone knows you're a geek as well.

Come over to the dark side. We have cookies.

christelpistol said...

i can't have cookies.

Allie said...

dorks.
seriously.

dorks.

Tenacious B said...

Card-carrying members