Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

When did Saturday happen?

Regardless of how I was feeling I was going to go to work. I'm sure the stuff was piling on my desk, creating a hazardous environment. Last time I was out for a couple of days the paperwork alone made my office a designated hardhat area. Plus, if I were to stay cooped up one more day I was going to have to start shooting people from my bedroom window.

So I dragged my drugged ass out of bed, took a shower, shaved, got dressed. managed to get into my truck without killing myself. Drove to the office.

To an empty parking lot.

Barren.

Void of cars.

That's right. In my addled state I thought today was Friday.

Haven't regrouped yet. My mind is still in weekday mode. And now I'm all dressed up and no place to go. I thought about going into the office anyway, but then I came to my senses.

Now my goals for the day have changed. They now involve Vicodin and cartoons.

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

vicodin and cartoons. not usually a marriage of words we see often.

Michelle said...

I don't know where this "stumbled upon" button is....but consider this a stumbled upon and a "oh, I so get a laugh and enjoy your blog" comment! Enjoy your cartoons!

Tenacious B said...

Christel: You should see the nights where Boomerang has a Superfriends marathon. I'll go through a half a bottle of scotch.

Michelle: StumbleUpon is an addon for your browser, and I recommend it wholeheartedly. Look at it as random surfing. Most of my visitors come from there. If you want to check it out go to http://www.stumbleupon.com.