Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Goatee Saga III: Goatee in da Hood

I have product.

Guess I'll stick with it for a while. It started to get a bit scraggly so I went out and bought a beard & moustache trimmer With Bonus Ear & Nose Attachment! (Half the packaging made sure to point that out).

So it's now shaped and growing in nicely, albiet slow. The gray in it has gotten positive reviews as well.

Funny part is how different I look. Before I was this [very] white guy, who looked sweet and could be trusted to deliver puppies to orphaned homeless babies. Now I kinda look like a badass. I guess you could call it a Clark Kent situation.

Funny.

I didn't even notice it myownself until it was pointed out to me.

So far I've been told I look like Tony Robbins, Dean Cain, and Antonio Banderas. Does anyone remember Antonio EVER wearing one? Me either. But it did bring up an interesting point. I look ethnic. Anyone that knows me can vouch for the fact that I look like a generic white guy. But with the 'tee I could quite possibly pass for a more "ethnic" group: Italian, Spanish, or Irish come to mind. (FTR, I'm Polish).

Hmm... Now to figure out a way to use this to take over the world..


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

4 comments:

christelpistol said...

Whitey McWhiterson.





and fuh real? Antonio?

Tenacious B said...

I don't see it either

christelpistol said...

at least it's more Tony Robbins and less Beau Bridges

Allie said...

you don't have scary tony teeth do you?

even if you do, say no.
cause that man ooks me out.

just sayin.