Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, May 11, 2007

My Own Karmic Cleansing

Here are some things in my life nobody ever found out about, and I need room for all the new good energy flowing into my life.

  • When I was 13, a friend of mine named Adam wrote an incredible song. I showed it to everyone else and said it was mine.
  • To Jennifer: At that party on the lake in '88 I kissed Sandra after you left.
  • When I was 14ish I stole a Playboy from the Dad of a friend and let him take the blame. (NOTE TO DADS: Don't leave it it the john)
  • I lied on my resume to get the job at Dell.
  • To my freshman French teacher: I was the one that put the sign on your back. You really didn't deserve it.
  • To Chris: I was the one that started that rumor. (You know which one.)
  • Cal, she left you for me. I know how much you liked her. More than I did or ever could.
  • My entire philosophy term paper was plagiarized. All of it. I made up the sources so you'd never find out.
  • To Becky: I had a really good time taking you out in High School, and I'm a jerk for never ever telling you that. Or calling.
/sigh

That's just the tip of the iceberg.


But now I can at least leave those bags behind.



Feel free to post your confessions as well. It's a good feeling.
Or for more anonymity, you can send them to http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH






you said "iceberg"