Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear

Mother's Day.

Sure, it's a created holiday to boost sales during a holiday gap, but I still want to celebrate. Or at least take my Mommy out.

I haven't decided yet what to get her. I don't want to go overboard to try to impress, like normal. I've come to the conclusion that my folks will see me the way they see me, regardless of my actions. They love me in their own way. And I love them.

Clock's ticking on the gift... Any ideas? I was thinking of swinging by James' place.