Caffeine-addled ramblings, rants, and random thoughts about my life in pursuit of utter awesomeness and general kickassery.


Stumblers: If anything strikes your fancy, cover up your fancy and click the "I like it!" button on your taskbar.

Friday, May 4, 2007

YAY Mini-Vaca

ChaCha got the weekend off. I know, I was shocked too.

So we're basically playing it by ear, but at least we can see if we aren't beating each other after 2 1/2 days together. This will be the longest stretch together so far.

But, we have plenty of alcohol just in case.


I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Allie said...

did you bring the brown party likker, cause that's the best kind.

Tasty said...

And did I mention how jealous I am that you get to spend that much time with ChaCha?

christelpistol said...

did you bring the brown party likker, cause that's the best kind.








OMG!
that made me snort